So, 2010 has come and gone. It was an interesting/eventful year to say the least.
We had milestones through-out the year. Kalin turned 13, Rayne was baptized, Chelsea turned 11, Laura turned 7 and Henry turned 1. Dave & I have been working on becoming better parents for the kids. I received 2 callings in church. The year just flew by!!!!
In 2011, I have joined a few friends in doing a weight-loss "program" called 6 in 6. We each have our own goals to reach but basically the main goal is to lose 6 inches in 6 months. Some will lose more than that but we all are striving to reach at least 6 in 6 months.
I also am hoping to enroll in school this year and continue to be a mommy!!!! I also have my 20 yr High School Reunion coming up later in 2011 and would like to go and see everyone.
Here's hoping everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment