Yes!!! I will admit that I am a Slacker!!!!! this year has been beyond crazy. Hopefully it will calm down in the next couple of weeks. The kids are doing Fantabulous!!!! Kalin graduated from D.A.R.E. and is a deacon. Chelsea had her wax museum and is Ms. Drama! Rayne is thriving in her new reading program. Laura is loving Kinder.
I have been involved in the Temple Celebration. Kalin is a dancer and I am a driver. Practices are crazy but this is an awesome experience that I am grateful Kalin is a part of!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If u go to my blog, u can find The Jenne family blog and it's adorable. How r u doing? Marriage life is the best, no kids for us yet.. Have super week and tellur kids hi from Marissa Bowler Nichols
Post a Comment