
So, here we are, half way into 2010. As you can see, we have a new addition to our family.
Henry James was born Oct. 26,2009. He has been a delight and a wonderful addition to our family.
An update on the kids.....

As you can see, Kalin loves being a big brother. He is now 13 and going into 8th grade. He plays the percussion in the Jr. High band. He is currently working with his dad at the family machine shop. Kalin also joined a cheer squad with Fusion All-Stars cheer! And he likes it so far.

Chelsea has been a great help with Henry. She is currently 10 and going into 5th grade. She is still my little actress. She is also a cheer leader with Fusion All-stars. And she LOVES being a cheerleader.

Rayne is fabulous help. She is 8 and will be going into 3rd grade. She will start soccer in the fall. She loves to be outside riding a bike or swimming at her dad's apartment pool.

Laura just celebrated her 7th birthday and will be going into 2nd grade. She is still a sweetheart and shy when she meets new people. She loves learning how to read and will also start soccer in the fall.
As for me, I'm still at home with the kids and am enjoying it. Henry is a good baby and is a lot of fun. I started a tiny garden in my front flower bed this year. I hope to do some re-painting in the winter and am going to try to finish up some rooms in the basement.
Sorry it took so long for me to update this but I am glad for the patience. I will try to be more diligent in updating this blog!! And of course post more pictures of everyone as we enjoy the summer!!!!!!
Love,
Shelly
No comments:
Post a Comment